Select your Downloads
|Windows Downloads||Macintosh Downloads|
HP OfficeJet Pro 8028e Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
|Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit|
|Full Feature Driver and Software for Windows 7 8 8.1 10 and 11.exe (Recommended)||208.38 MB||Download|
|Universal Fax Driver for Windows 7 8.1 10 and 11.exe (Recommended)||16.66 MB||Download|
|Easy Start Printer Setup Software for Windows 10 and 11.exe||11.38 MB||Download|
|Easy Start Printer Setup Software for Windows 8 8.1.exe||11.38 MB||Download|
|Easy Start Printer Setup Software for Windows 7.exe||11.38 MB||Download|
How to Install & Setup HP OfficeJet Pro 8028e Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the HP OfficeJet Pro 8028e driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, it will install all the necessary files on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute.
- You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP OfficeJet Pro 8028e is ready to print all your files.
How do you know what version of Windows you are running?
Driver for Mac OS
|Supported OS: macOS Big Sur 11.x, Mac OS Catalina 10.15.x, macOS Mojave 10.14.x, macOS High Sierra 10.13.x, macOS Sierra 10.12.x, Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.x, Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.x|
|Easy Start Driver for mac OS.zip||9.06 MB||Download|
How to Install & Setup HP OfficeJet Pro 8028e Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear.
- Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button, and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The system will install the setup file.
- If you want can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Check How to install printer driver on windows and mac